Days Until 20

Friday, August 15, 2014

It Begins...


20 Things to do Before I Turn 20



The idea for this blog and challenge came from this post (and the post it links to) at 30 Days to X.

I am currently 19 years old. When I was 18, I basically felt invincible. Since then, my confidence and self-esteem has plummeted. I want it back. And I want to begin to right my path. No more of this meandering bullshit.

After reading Robert's posts, the lightbulb in my head went off, and I hastily began jotting down things that I wanted to do before I myself turned 20 years old. Halfway through I decided 20 things before 20 had a nice symmetry to it, so I stopped the list at 20.

These are all specific and measurable goals that I want to do. 

My birthday is the 21s of May. Today is the 15th of August. If my calculations are correct, today I have 279 days until I turn 20. There is no time to waste.

Let's get started. 



No comments:

Post a Comment