Days Until 20

Friday, August 22, 2014

Real Estate

Fuck it.


I don't want to be a Real Estate Agent. 

I never did.

     The only fucking reason I started these classes was so it would sound like I was doing something whenever somebody I didn't know or care about asks me "so what are you doing?" 

     What does it matter that I'm not going to college, or not working some shit job I hate just like everyone else? Why do I feel the need to impress people that aren't that impressive themselves? 

I shouldn't be trying to impress anyone, much less the mediocre!

Holding the pretention that I'm trying to become a Real Estate Agent has been making me ill. It's a lie, and it eats away at me every time I tell someone that. 

So fuck it.

Let's drop that pretention. 

I don't want it anymore.

I never did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment